CCI Mini-Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Security and Privacy
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
9am – 12pm
Welcome to a mini–workshop consisting of exciting research talks by the following set of Viterbi faculty and researchers working on Cyber–Physical Security and Privacy from many perspectives, including cryptography, algorithms and protocols, data management, systems engineering, and CPS design.
- Cliff Neuman, Director, Center for Computer Systems Security, USC/ISI
- Alefiya Hussain, Computer Scientist, USC/ISI
- Muhammad Naveed, Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- Aleksandra Korolova, Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- Shahram Ghandeharizadeh, Associate Professor, Computer Science
- Neno Medvidovic, Professor, Computer Science
- Neil Siegel, Professor, Industrial Systems Engineering
- Pierluigi Nuzzo, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
It is a great opportunity to hear from a stellar collection of our own faculty about their research in this area of growing importance.
Don’t miss it!