Industry Panel: Can Solar + Storage replace conventional sources of energy?
A Cool Energy World Forum Panel
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
6:00PM – 9:00PM
Will solar generated electricity plus battery storage replace our conventional sources of electricity, and if so, how soon?
A panel of industry experts with diverse perspectives discussed this question at this meetup, organized by Cool Energy World Forum, hosted by CCI:
- Robert Poor, (Moderator) Chairman of Cool Energy World, architect of ZigBee & IoT
- Marc Van Den Berg, Partner at DBL Partners, a cleantech investment firm
- Angelina Galiteva, CAISO Board of Governors, Founder and Board President at Renewables 100 Policy Institute
- Don Paul, Executive Director USC Energy Institute, ex-CTO of Chevron
- Tom Hajdu, Chief Innovator of South Australia, CEO of Disrupter
- Fred Robinson, VP of New Markets at Cypress Creek Renewables.